Saturday, December 9, 2006

Jazz brunch with Kullrusk

This year's (2006) last jazz brunch at Mejeriet in Lund featured Kullrusk and their experimental jazz music. It was Great. It was Electrical. It was Magical.

This was Jenny's first Kullrusk session. She immediately took control over the musical analysis part, identifying beats, etc. I think that's just normal behavior if you're part musician, part physicist (well, she's more than just "a part" in the latter case, but you get the picture).

A happy face of a beautiful beat counter. Makes me happy...

I got the band's latest released audio CDs. Since they were running out of discs to sell at the brunch session they told the audience to fix it themselves - i.e. copy the music from each other...

Anyway, I suspect ("fear" is too negative for this sentence) I'm starting to get addicted to the electrical Kullrusk sound. This is the second post on that band in just a few days.

http://www.kullrusk.com/

No comments: