Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Frog market

Me trying to deal on the local frog market:

Pusher: "150 Bath, special price for you miiiister..."
Pusher: "Special frog you see..."
Me: "Na... You get it for like 10 Bath at your distributor..."
Pusher: "Noooo miiiiister... Not possibleee..."
Me: "Ok, say 15 Bath. I'll give you 30 Bath for a frog. Happy?"
Pusher: "Nooo can doo. Nooo can doo... Not possibleee..."
Me: "The problem is that the market is flooded with frogs."
Pusher: "Eh?"
Me: "They're jumping all over the place..."
Pusher: "80 Bath... Ok?"
Me: "Nooo can doo... I'll give you like 40 Bath for a jumper. Max."
Pusher: "60 Bath? Ok?"
Me: "50, and it's a deal."
Pusher: "Deal!"

Not every frog is worth the initial claimed 150 Bath. I'm not interested in frogs, it's the action dealing with the frog pusher that I'm after, that's what's worth 60 Bath to me.

50 Bath.

I could go on dealing the whole night here...

No comments: